Are you planning a Wear Green for Premmies event? Would you like to sell wristbands for your attendees to wear on the day all in support of our charity and raising awareness of premature birth?
We are offering families, friends, hospitals, event organisers and business the option to pre-order a bulk amount of 60 (max) wristbands to sell at their event or to place within the workplace. Our popular ‘Wear Green for Premmies’ style wristbands are available in 3 different sizes ranging from large, medium to tiny in size.
If you wish to pre-order our wristbands, a $50 deposit is payable prior to the wristbands being sent to your nominated address.
The full terms and conditions available below;
- When purchasing via cheque/money order or electronic funds transfer, please note that merchandise will not be sent until funds have cleared in the L’il Aussie Prems Foundation bank account.
- The $50 deposit will be deducted from the final amount owed to us from all the sold wristbands
- We cover the cost of posting the wristbands to you however postage costs for returning any unsold wristbands to us is your responsibility
- All money and/or wristbands are to be returned no later than 2 weeks after the event date
- The maximum amount of wristbands sent to you will be x 60 per $50 deposit unless prior arrangements have been made
Fundraising orders will only be accepted until Sunday, 9th March 2014 to ensure that the wristbands arrive from our supplier and distributed to each organiser before the event date on the 9th April 2014.
If you wish to pre-order your wristbands, you can do so via our online shop. Please state in the comments section at checkout the breakdown of the quantity required of each size eg: large, medium or tiny. A max of 60 wristbands only will be accepted.
For any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to pre-order off line and fax/scan/email through an order, please print the following form and send it to email@example.com before the due date.
Click on image to start the download.
Thank you for supporting our annual fundraiser and event.