Just a bit of background info for everyone. My first bub, Brendan was born in Feb 2007 at 30 weeks, due to PPROM at 28 weeks. In Nov 2007 I suffered a miscarriage at 17+1 weeks.
In September 2008 we stared trying for our second child. I got my BFP on the 12/11/2008, 3 months after we started trying. I’m so happy and relieved. I haven’t had much m/s only a few very mild feelings. Mostly I am tired. Today I am 7+1 weeks pregnant. There is no word that can accurately describe how I am feeling about the possibility of another prem, scared doesn’t even come close. I had my first Dr’s appointment on Wed 26/11/08, referral has been done and sent to KEMH. My first u/s will be done at 12 weeks. I cannot wait to see my little bubble.
Things I’d like to do different this time:
- Make sure I am always feeling reassured
- Trust my instinct and follow what my head/heart is telling me
- Be more informed about what tests they are doing, what they are for ect, I will NOT be a pin cushion
- Relax and take things easy
- Ask for help when I need it
- Make it to at least 36 weeks
- Hold my baby immediately after birth
- Take my baby home with me!!
Until next update, take care 🙂